Join the Electoral Roll and become a voting member of the Church
2021 Electoral Roll
Following the complete renewal of the church electoral roll prior to the Annual Parochial Church Meeting (APCM) in 2019, only a revision is required this year. The arrangements for the revision of the electoral roll are as follows:
- The Revision of Electoral Roll Notice 2021 will be published on each church website and posted in church on 26 March.
- The revision will take place between 10th and 20th April in order to produce the new electoral roll 14 days before the APCM on 6 May as required by the church representation rules.
- If you put in an application to be included on the electoral roll at the renewal in 2019 or since then, there is no need to re-apply this year for the revision.
- Application forms will be available in churches, or direct from electoral roll officers, and on the church website.
- All paper applications need to be signed and handed in to the church office. Online applications from the church website will be automatically sent to the Parish Electoral Roll officer.
- If you wish your name to be removed from the electoral roll, or you are aware of someone on the current roll who is no longer part of the worshipping congregation of a church and no longer meets the requirements for inclusion we would be grateful if the information could be passed to the church electoral roll officer.
- At the completion of the revision the updated roll will be published on the church notice board Only the names of those on the roll will be published, there will be no postal or email addresses.
It would be good to see those of you who are new to our worshipping communities joining the electoral roll so that you can influence the development of our churches through participation in the APCM and, perhaps, as a member of the new PCC.
Complete and return this form to the church office.
- Electoral Roll Form – Download (pdf)
- Or you can complete and submit the application form online here
You do not have to be on the electoral roll in order to worship at St. Mary’s but it means that you could vote at Annual Parochial Church Meetings and it helps us to keep in touch if we have your up to date contact address and phone number. (See our data protection policy here.)