Join the Electoral Roll and become a voting member of the Church
2023 Electoral Roll
Following the complete renewal of the church electoral roll prior to the Annual Parochial Church Meeting (APCM) in 2019, only a revision is required this year. The arrangements for the revision of the electoral roll are as follows:
- The Revision of Electoral Roll Notice 2023 will be published on each church website and posted in church on 19 March 2023.
- The revision will take place between 3rd and 10th April 2023 in order to produce the new electoral roll for the APCM on 30 April 2023 as required by the church representation rules.
- If you put in an application to be included on the electoral roll at the renewal in 2019 or since then, there is no need to re-apply this year for the revision. If you are not sure whether you are on the roll, please contact Keith Rayner – email@example.com / 01403 260917.
- Application forms will be available in church, direct from Keith Rayner, and on the church website (please find link to download the form below).
- All paper applications need to be signed and handed in to the church office. Online applications from the church website will be automatically sent to the Parish Electoral Roll officer.
- If you wish your name to be removed from the electoral roll, or you are aware of someone on the current roll who is no longer part of the worshipping congregation of a church and no longer meets the requirements for inclusion we would be grateful if the information could be passed to Keith Rayner.
- At the completion of the revision the updated roll will be published on the church notice board. Only the names of those on the roll will be published, there will be no postal or email addresses.
It would be good to see those of you who are new to our worshipping communities joining the electoral roll so that you can influence the development of our churches through participation in the APCM and, perhaps, as a member of the new PCC.
Complete and return this form to the church office.
- Electoral Roll Form – Download (pdf)
- Or you can complete and submit the application form online here
You do not have to be on the electoral roll in order to worship at St. Mary’s but it means that you could vote at Annual Parochial Church Meetings and it helps us to keep in touch if we have your up to date contact address and phone number. (See our data protection policy here.)