St Mary’s CE Primary School
St Mary’s Church of England Primary School will be holding an open morning on Thursday 4th November 2021 at 9.30am for parents of children interested in joining the school in September 2022. There will be a presentation from the Headteacher followed by a tour of the school. There is no need to book in advance in order to attend the open day.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR COMPLETING THE SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM FOR 2022-23 ST MARY’S SCHOOL APPLICATIONS
In order to have the ‘Supplementary Information Form’ signed by the clergy team for your child’s 2022-23 school application, please note the following:
- Please complete the form as required, and ensure it is signed and dated by the parent /guardian as indicated.
- Please can you make sure to include the ‘Church Attendance Form’ (available on the school website) or a separate short covering letter detailing your attendance at St Mary’s Church.
- Please can you then put both the completed forms and covering letter (if including) in an envelope marked for the attention of ‘Laura Fletcher re St Mary’s School Supplementary Information Form’ and send this to the following address: Horsham Parish Office, Causeway, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1HE.
- The forms will then be reviewed and processed by the clergy team and passed directly on to St Mary’s School.
- Please make sure you allow plenty of time for your application to be reviewed and processed ahead of the application deadline.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your application form has been passed on to school. If you do not receive an email confirmation within 3 weeks of sending your application to the Parish Office, please contact 01403 253762.
For further information about admission arrangements please visit the St Mary’s School website: Admission Arrangements – St Mary’s CE (aided) Primary School Horsham (stmarysschoolhorsham.co.uk)