St Mary’s CE Primary School
As schools are unable to invite interested parties in for their usual Prospective Parents’ Open Mornings, for the first time, St Mary’s School are offering a ‘video tour’ of St. Mary’s Primary presented by their Year 6 children. There will also be a presentation from the Headteacher. These videos will be posted on the school website after October half-term.
Additionally, the school will also be hosting a Zoom Q&A session with the Headteacher and Early Years Lead on Friday 13th November at 11am. Please use the invite below to access this. Please do take the opportunity to submit questions in writing to the school office in advance too.
Join St. Mary’s CE Primary Admissions Q&A Zoom Meeting
Friday 13th November 11am
Meeting ID: 730 2671 6362
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR COMPLETING THE SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM FOR 2021-22 ST MARY’S SCHOOL APPLICATIONS
Given the precautions currently required in relation to the covid-19 pandemic, in order to have the ‘Supplementary Information Form’ signed by the clergy team for your child’s 2021-22 school application, please note the following:
- Please complete the form as required, and ensure it is signed and dated by the parent /guardian as indicated.
- We fully appreciate that not all families will have felt able to come back to church over the past few months, if this is the case, please can you make sure to include the ‘Church Attendance Form’ (available on the school website) or a separate short covering letter detailing your previous attendance at St Mary’s Church.
- Please can you then put both the completed forms and covering letter (if including) in an envelope marked for the attention of ‘Laura Fletcher re St Mary’s School Supplementary Information Form’ and send this to the following address: Horsham Parish Office, Causeway, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1HE.
- The forms will then be reviewed and processed by the clergy team and passed directly on to St Mary’s School.
- Please be aware that due to the need to quarantine the paperwork as per current restrictions, this process will take longer than usual to complete, therefore, please make sure you leave plenty of time for your application to be reviewed and processed.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your application form has been passed on to school. If you do not receive an email confirmation within 30 days of sending your application to the Parish Office, please contact 01403 253762